Squeaky Snake

27 Sep

Bongo and SnakeSqueaky toys are my favorite. I love to bite down on them and listen to the noise they make. One of my best squeaky toys is a long snake. It has squeaks at both ends so I can squeak the head and I can squeak the tail. What’s even better is that it has replaceable squeakers – so it never runs out of squeak. I just have to remind my person to put new squeakers in it sometimes.

When I first got the snake I wasn’t sure what to do with it, so I took it outside. I like taking my toys outside. My person caught on to this so now she makes me drop my toys before she’ll open the door. Anyway, she hadn’t yet got smart about this when I got the snake and I was able to get it outside. I had a lot of fun with it out there.

I wouldn’t tell my person what I did with it, and since it was new she didn’t want me to lose it. She went out in the yard looking for it. She had to look real hard for it, but I guess I didn’t bury it deep enough. She found it by the tail that was still sticking out of the ground.

About these ads

Posted by on September 27, 2011 in Bongo, dogs, humor, pets

Tags: , , , ,

8 responses to “Squeaky Snake

1. lolapup

September 27, 2011 at 11:50 am

Your squeaky snake sounds fabulous! I’ve never thought of hiding my toys. I like me people to throw them for me or chase me to get them. And then… I like to pull all of the stuffing out. It’s GREAT!

• BongoDogOwner

September 27, 2011 at 12:36 pm

Lola, my person got tired of cleaning up the stuffing, so now she finds toys that don’t have any. I don’t mind as long as they squeak.

September 27, 2011 at 2:22 pm

Hey! I want one of those!

• BongoDogOwner

September 27, 2011 at 3:53 pm

Rumpy, it’s really a cool toy. Maybe you can sneak one onto Jen’s shopping list.

September 28, 2011 at 3:02 am

Betrayed by a squeeky tail! :)

4. bonesdiary

September 28, 2011 at 5:13 am

I love squeaky toys! I like to hide my toys at the top of the garden so the vile collies can’t have them.

• BongoDogOwner

September 28, 2011 at 9:10 am

Bones, that’s a good idea hiding your toys. It’s much more fun to do your own squeaking.

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,153 other followers