Mischievous Cat

21 Feb

Scratchy sleeping on a toy bearScratchy, the cat I live with doesn’t have his own blog because his life if boring.

He just hangs around the house.

No adventures. Nothing.

But lately Scratchy has been getting into so much mischief.

So much that I can’t wait for the Monday Mischief blog hop and post.

It would be way too long of a post.

You know what Scratchy did this morning?

You can kind of get an idea from the picture of him.

You see that thing he’s sleeping on.

Well, that’s my squeaky bear.

First Scratchy took over my old bed, and now he thinks he can steal my squeaky bear too.

Scratchy, you’d better think twice about stealing my bear because if you don’t give it back I’m locking you in dog cat jail.

Scratchy alone in the kennel

Alright Scratchy.

Here I come!

Give me back my bear now or you’re in for it.

Scratchy on the cabinets

Fine, go up there.

I guess you can’t do much mischief on top of the cabinets.

Bongo with his bear

At least I got my bear back.

About these ads

Posted by on February 21, 2014 in Bongo, dogs, humor

Tags: , , , , , ,

30 responses to “Mischievous Cat

1. kolytyi

February 21, 2014 at 10:41 am

Good job, Bongo, you put Scratchy right on the ownership relations in your crib!

February 23, 2014 at 4:03 pm

Thanks Kolytyi. If I don’t put Scratchy in his place every once in awhile he’ walk all over me.

2. BrantleyNewton

February 21, 2014 at 10:42 am

Too cute! What breed is he?

February 23, 2014 at 4:18 pm

Thanks Brantley. The Humane Society said I’m a pointer mix. I think that means I’m all mixed up. Thanks for stopping by and commenting.

February 21, 2014 at 10:50 am

That is a naughty Scratchy, but he can, t get away with it with you around…….

February 23, 2014 at 4:19 pm

Patrecai, that’s for sure. If Scratchy starts pulling mischief I’m giving him what for.

4. Kimberly M. Ringer

February 21, 2014 at 10:54 am

Good Job Bongo! Mean ol’ Scratchy. That Scratchy really was up to some major mischief.

February 23, 2014 at 4:20 pm

Kimberly, Scratchy is always pulling mischief. Most of the time he gets away with it and I get blamed. This time I had proof though.

5. Two French Bulldogs

February 21, 2014 at 12:42 pm

It sounds like you want a blog day Scratchy
    Lily & Edward

February 23, 2014 at 4:20 pm

Lily and Edward, Scratchy does sometimes try to steal my blog. He hasn’t done it for awhile. That’s because now I have this cat jail to lock him up in.

February 21, 2014 at 2:17 pm

OMGoodness, B. Scratchy is getting out of control. There should be a cat jail next to your dog jail. That’ll teach him.

February 23, 2014 at 4:21 pm

Cupcake, I think I’ll get Scratchy a little tiny jail. No sense letting him get comfortable in there.

7. fredrieka

February 21, 2014 at 3:42 pm

he was in your doggy jail. Oh I simply would not put up with it. Kit the cat lays right next to the wood stove where I want to lay so I lay on top of her.. Oh Ya she moves..

February 23, 2014 at 4:22 pm

Fredrieka, sometimes I try to wrestle with Scratchy and I hold him down. He usually gets loose after awhile and runs off.

February 21, 2014 at 3:54 pm

I know you two are friends but maybe he’s taking too many liberties. I mean, we all know who’s the boss! Well done for getting that bear back! :-)

February 23, 2014 at 4:23 pm

Thanks Marina. I think Scratchy just pretends to be my friend so he can get away with things.

9. Marty the Manx

February 21, 2014 at 7:55 pm

Scratchy getting spring fever? Goodness knows what kind of trouble he will get into next!
    Marty

February 23, 2014 at 4:23 pm

Marty, Scratchy’s always doing one thing or another. Usually I get blamed for it.

• Marty the Manx

February 23, 2014 at 7:04 pm

That’s how things go in our house with Abbe and Anne :)

10. Patricia

February 21, 2014 at 8:02 pm

Maybe Scratchy had your bear because he is jealous and feeling bad and wanted some loves..

February 23, 2014 at 4:24 pm

Patricia, I’m always trying to give Scratchy loves. He runs off when I do.

February 22, 2014 at 11:19 am

The answer to cats is … Napalm… of course it is my answer to most things… muwahahahaha -Ginger

February 23, 2014 at 4:26 pm

Ginger, it’s definitely the answer to cats alright.

12. dianeskitchentable

February 22, 2014 at 4:03 pm

That Moe pulls the same things on me Bongo. He took BOTH my beds that Diane made & he’s been messing with MY toys too. You know what I do? I grab his dumb little mice & chew them up so they’ve got dog spit all over them…there’s ways to get even my friend…Lola, the battered Berner.

February 23, 2014 at 4:36 pm

Lola, I used to steal Scratchy’s cat food and eat it, but since I have this dog jail now I haven’t had much chance. I’d mess with Scratchy’s toys but he doesn’t have any because he only likes playing with mine.

February 23, 2014 at 4:02 am

Hai Scratchy! *waving* Oops! Hem hem….well….Hi Bongo! I think that Scratchy sometimes feels jealous of your life and he wants to do what you do, so that is why he steals your belongings! You are his ideal cat, Oh! no…not cat….Dog, I mean! :)

February 23, 2014 at 4:41 pm

Kevin, I think Scratchy just wants to steal my blog. He can’t have his own blog because it would be so boring that nobody would read it. Oh, by the way Scratchy says “Hi.” Scratchy! Stop talking to Kevin. He’s my friend – not yours.

14. Dalton

February 24, 2014 at 4:11 am

I can’t believe he over stepped the mark again – I think you may have to tell on him!!

February 24, 2014 at 11:22 am

Dalton, it’s more fun to give Scratchy what for myself. I’ll just wait patiently till he comes down from those cabinets.

• Dalton

February 25, 2014 at 3:23 am

patient – you? BOL

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,186 other followers