This is a Shower?

04 Oct

Getting a ShowerI love water coming out of the garden hose. My favorite thing to do is get my mouth right in front of the nozzle and drink. Something about that water spraying out really excites me. My person gets kind of upset with me when she is watering the garden because I come over and get all the water before the plants do.

Since I like water coming out of the hose so much, my person decided that she could give me showers instead of baths. More water goes in me than on me and I think it’s great fun. It feels good when my person rubs me all over, but then she does something really strange. She grabs the skin on the back of my neck so I can’t move much and then she sprays water on my body. What gives here? I want that water coming at my mouth. I can’t drink it when it’s aimed back there. My person just doesn’t know how to do it right sometimes.

Posted by on October 4, 2011 in Bongo, dogs, humor

Tags: ,

8 responses to “This is a Shower?

1. lolapup

October 4, 2011 at 1:50 pm

Water out of the hose is great for drinking and playing it. I love it, too! But I don’t like showers or baths. They make my skin feel creepy. I shudder to think of it!

• BongoDogOwner

October 4, 2011 at 2:23 pm

Lola, I’ll put up with showers and baths because it feels good when my person rubs me down.

October 5, 2011 at 10:15 am

I don’t like water so Jen has to hold my neck too. Luckily I don’t have to have one very often.

• BongoDogOwner

October 5, 2011 at 10:40 am

Rumpy, I love water but mostly when I can get it in my mouth.

October 5, 2011 at 11:17 am

Great pictures Bongo. I’m like Rumpy – most of the water ends up on the floor when I drink (Idrink that too!).

• BongoDogOwner

October 5, 2011 at 11:21 am

Thanks Bassa. I think water is great – as long as I can drink it.

4. whatimeant2say

October 5, 2011 at 3:17 pm

Wonderbutt is the opposite. He seems to be okay as long as the water is nowhere near his face!

• BongoDogOwner

October 5, 2011 at 9:01 pm

Wonderbutt, I’ll take the front end – you take the rear.

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )