Get the Frisbee

07 Oct

Bongo and his FrisbeeIt’s October now and the weather is finally getting a little cooler. You know what that means? That means I have more energy to catch more Frisbees. In the summer it’s just too hot. I’ll catch it once or twice and then I’ve had it. I’m ready to go back into the nice, air-conditioned house. I might pick up a soft ball inside and ask my person to throw that for me, but usually I just want to take a nap. A nap on the nice, cool tiles in the bathroom.

But now, I feel like catching a few more Frisbees when I’m outside. Not a lot yet. It’s not quite that cool. But when it does cool off enough I like to wear my person out. She keeps my Frisbee up high where I can’t reach it. She says she doesn’t want me to chew it up, which is a bummer because I love the feeling of chewing on plastic. When I get her to let me out, if she doesn’t grab that Frisbee I remind her by a tilt of my head in the right direction. She knows what I’m talking about.

Pretty soon now it’ll be cool enough and my person will quit before I’m ready to. I don’t know why she gets worn out so easily. After all, in the cool weather we should be able to play Frisbee all day.

Posted by on October 7, 2011 in Bongo, dogs, humor

Tags: ,

12 responses to “Get the Frisbee

October 7, 2011 at 11:39 am

My human is the same way *sigh*

• BongoDogOwner

October 7, 2011 at 11:44 am

Rumpy, it sure can be frustrating when our people get worn out so easily.

2. KatiesCameraBlog

October 7, 2011 at 11:44 am

Love this! My dog thinks the same way. 🙂

• BongoDogOwner

October 7, 2011 at 3:18 pm

Katie, I always wanted a Frisbee dog, but I think he wants more of a Frisbee person.

3. lolapup

October 7, 2011 at 12:53 pm

I love my frisbee! But I love tennis balls even more. I could chase them all day.

• BongoDogOwner

October 7, 2011 at 3:20 pm

Lola, tennis balls are good too. I even have some little balls that squeak. They’re fun even when someone won’t throw them for me.

4. Marg

October 7, 2011 at 5:40 pm

Oh Bongo, you are so darn cute. We love to catch the frisbee too. That is so much fun. Thanks for coming by and leaving Mahoney some nice woofs. That will work as well as the purrs. We have two doggies here too. A Border collie and an Aussie. Thanks again for visiting our blog.

• BongoDogOwner

October 7, 2011 at 8:03 pm

Marg, thanks for visiting my blog and thanks for telling me how cute I am. Frisbees are so great. I’m glad you have dogs that like them too. -Bongo

5. tbnranch

October 8, 2011 at 6:06 am

I bought my dog a rubber frisbe, think it’s made by kong, it’s awsome and it doesn’t hurt his mouth is he catches it too hard. Look for one, you might like it!

• BongoDogOwner

October 8, 2011 at 11:37 am

Bongo’s sampled several kinds of Frisbees. As long as they’re the sturdy dog kind and he’s not allowed to chew on them they work well and last.

October 8, 2011 at 11:08 am

Bongo, you are so much fun. Come and live with me!!

• BongoDogOwner

October 8, 2011 at 11:38 am

Bassa, it’s too bad we live so far away from each other. We would have so much fun together.

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )