Yay for Home!

28 Nov

Home from the Dog Hotel

Two really exciting things happened today. My friend Rumpy posted an interview with me on his blog. You can read it here, and my person finally did it. She finally came and picked me up from the dog hotel. It seemed like I was there forever. I made some new friends but I’m really glad to be home. I think I’m going to sleep for three days. I’m so tired I can’t even write my blog and I certainly don’t want Scratchy getting on it. I heard rumors that he was on it while I was in the dog hotel. I’d better not ever catch him.

While I was in the dog hotel my person visited some of my cousins that I will never get to meet. Since I’m too tired to write I thought I’d share some of their pictures with you instead.

Monday Mischief Pet Blog Hop

Posted by on November 28, 2011 in Bongo, dogs, humor

Tags:

32 responses to “Yay for Home!

1. lolapup

November 28, 2011 at 1:06 pm

You look very happy as you get ready to get in the car to go home. I love that feeling when my people come to get me from the hotel. All’s right in the world again.

November 28, 2011 at 1:15 pm

Lola, it’s very good to be home again.

2. Kootenai's Summit Post

November 28, 2011 at 2:13 pm

Glad you are out of the doggie hotel. We love the “framed” photos! I think your owner is glad to be home too!

November 28, 2011 at 2:40 pm

Kootenai, I’m really glad to be back home. My person’s sister had that frame put in her fence after her dogs tore part of the fence out so they could peek.

3. Uptown Dog

November 28, 2011 at 2:18 pm

Glad to see that you are back home, Bongo! I’m always exhausted after staying at the dog hotel too.

November 28, 2011 at 2:41 pm

Uptown Dog, I think I’m going to sleep for a long time. It’s very good to be back home.

4. Mary Hone

November 28, 2011 at 4:20 pm

Cute pictures, I’m glad you survived being away from home. That’s tough.

November 28, 2011 at 4:46 pm

Thanks Mary and Roxy. It’s good to be back home.

5. 2browndawgs

November 28, 2011 at 4:36 pm

Wow Bongo, you have a lot of cousins!

the 2 brown dawgs

November 28, 2011 at 4:47 pm

Brown Dawgs, my person surprised me when she told me about all the different kinds of cousins I have.

6. Lindy MacDuff

November 28, 2011 at 4:55 pm

How cool to have a horse and burros for cousins! Of course, the cats and dogs are pretty special, too. 😉

November 28, 2011 at 9:18 pm

Lindy, I agree – I have some pretty cool cousins.

7. For the Love of My Dogs

November 28, 2011 at 5:49 pm

Bongo, glad you are home with your person!! Love the pictures, especially kitty stretching up on the door…too cute.

November 28, 2011 at 9:19 pm

Deannamelanie, I’m glad to be home too. My person says she’s glad you like the pictures.

November 28, 2011 at 6:06 pm

I’m glad you’re home! I bet the hotel wasn’t that bad Bongo. At least you had some other dogs to keep ya company!

November 28, 2011 at 9:19 pm

Rumpy, it was kind of nice hanging out with those other dogs.

November 28, 2011 at 6:12 pm

Hooray! What a happy dog smile. Home – and now you can get some rest! We had a dog window for our Westie…but had to put plexiglass in it as he really intimidated the mailman and looked like he was gonna squeeze through that hole somehow – no matter what it cost him) Bet those Burros have some tales to tell. Nice pictures

November 28, 2011 at 9:24 pm

Karen, the poor mailman – being scared by a Westie. I bet those burros have some stories too. They came from Arizona or Nevada and there were too many wild burros there. My person’s cousin had to go to California to get them.

November 29, 2011 at 7:07 am

Welcome back home, Bongo! Yes, I totally agree that we can get relaxed only at home even though staying hotel sometimes gives you fun things. Please take a rest for a while, Bongo!
    Thanks for the pics of your cousins who are all very cute and pretty! Wow, you’ve got quite lots of cousins! which surprised me! 🙂

November 29, 2011 at 8:05 am

Kevin, it’s really good to be back home. I’m doing a lot of sleeping after all that excitement at the dog hotel. I do have some pretty cool cousins, don’t I?

11. katyoparty

November 29, 2011 at 7:07 am

Bongo I am happy your family is complete again! Rest up and get back to your “adventures”!

November 29, 2011 at 8:05 am

Thanks Katy. I’m looking forward to having more adventures.

12. Bites Of Sweet And Spice

November 29, 2011 at 10:32 am

Hi Bongo! 🙂 That was a nice interview at Rumpy’s. You’ve got a nice blog. Keep it up!

November 29, 2011 at 10:41 am

Sweet and Spice, thanks. I love Rumpy’s blog and I’m so honored he chose to interview me.

November 29, 2011 at 11:10 am

Wonderful photos Bongo. I especially like the one of the cat trying to reach the handle – excellent shot! I will now read your interview on Rumpy’s blog 🙂

November 29, 2011 at 12:24 pm

Bassa, glad you like the photos of my cousins. My person says she had fun taking them. I had fun being with Rumpy on his blog, so I hope you enjoy it.

14. b0ng0

November 29, 2011 at 3:00 pm

Ah, finally, Bongo! I was waiting for your return, and am really glad to see you out of that dog hotel and back online. Boy, you look tired. Don’t talk too much, just relax. The pictures are fun. I like your burro-cousins.

November 29, 2011 at 4:10 pm

B0ng0, I’m so worn out from the dog hotel and it’s really good to be home. I’ve been sleeping a lot since I got home. I thought it was cool to find out I had burro cousins – and they’re rescue animals, like me.

November 29, 2011 at 4:20 pm

Hi Bongo!
    Welcome Home! There truly is no place like home. 🙂 Great pictures and I liked the cat reaching for the handle and the framed pictures best! Great blog! 🙂

November 29, 2011 at 4:23 pm

Collies, it is very good to be home. Glad you liked the pictures. My person says she had fun taking them.

16. Chancy, Mumsy and Crew

November 29, 2011 at 7:08 pm

Sweet Bongo we read your interview with Rumpy….good job!!! We enjoyed reading it. We enjoyed all the great pictures. Hugs and nose kisses.

November 29, 2011 at 9:40 pm

Chancy and Mumsy, I’m glad you liked my interview. I had fun working with Rumpy on it. Hugs and nose kisses back to you.

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: