Today is Trivia Day. You can check out the link for trivia on Trivia Day.
I thought I’d celebrate by giving you a trivia quiz about me.
So here goes:
- What’s the name of the cat I live with?
2. Where do I like to hang out the most?
3. Who is my neighbor dog friend?
4. How many girlfriends do I have?
5. Who do I become when I have a mystery to solve?
6. What do I have trouble doing when my person tells me Bible stories?
7. What are some of my favorite things?
8. What does my person seem to always be doing – that drives me nuts?
9. What keeps disappearing on my trails for no reason and then comes back when I least expect it?
10. What are some of my secret talents? You know, the ones I don’t want my person to find out about.
Person, what do you mean, I have to give them the answers? I thought they already knew. Or they could scroll through my blog and find out.
Oh, alright. I’ll give them the answers if you insist.
But you’re making this too easy.
1. The cat I live with is named Scratchy. Does anybody want him? He stole my bed.
2. Mostly I like to hang out on my trails – or the kitchen if there’s food – or anywhere I can take a good nap.
3. There are lots of dogs in my neighborhood, but my best neighbor dog friend is Toby.
4. I have lots of girlfriends.
5. When I come upon something I need to investigate I become Detective Dog.
6. I do too listen.
7. I like treats, naps, walks on my trails, loves, cute girls… (Oh yeah, I already showed you all those pictures.)
8. My person is always slowing us down so she can take pictures.
9. My puddle!
10. If I tell you this you have to promise not to tell my person. I think I’ll just show you the pictures.
January 4, 2014 at 10:37 am
ooo… it shouldn’t work like this!
How could you spoil all the fun for us?
Give more trivia questions so we can have a go too
January 4, 2014 at 5:49 pm
Agata, my person made me give all the answers. I guess I’ll have to do it my way next time and let everyone find the answers on their own.
January 4, 2014 at 6:16 pm
Yes. It would be fun…
January 4, 2014 at 10:43 am
I could have answered all questions except for the last one. I cannot interpret those pics. I see a stunning dogman performing totally normal and everyday acts. His only secret talent seems to be the charm of his movements and poses.
January 4, 2014 at 5:50 pm
Thanks Kolytyi. I keep trying to convince my person of that and for some reason she doesn’t believe me. Maybe she’ll listen to you.
January 4, 2014 at 11:12 am
I could have answered them all too except for the last one…….what is your snake? what other toys do you have?
January 4, 2014 at 5:53 pm
My snake is a long squeaky toy. I’ve got a couple other squeaky toys, lots of tennis balls and some squeaky balls, and lots of Frisbees. When I want to go outside I usually grab one of my squeaky toys but my person won’t let me take it outside.
January 4, 2014 at 12:16 pm
I only needed a couple of answers. I knew a ton of them!
Love and licks,
January 4, 2014 at 5:55 pm
Cupcake, I figured you’d know most of the answers.
January 4, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Hehehe…I knew the answers, Bongo, I think I know you 🙂 Pawkiss 🙂
January 4, 2014 at 5:55 pm
Little Binky, I was rooting for you to get 100%. That’s what good friends do.
January 4, 2014 at 3:24 pm
Molly and the German both give a big paws up for the quiz (and think you are quite distinguished in that hat). The German has offered to get Scratchy off your bed…but Molly said you were just being kind and it was just a picture..you would never let a cat steal your bed.
January 4, 2014 at 5:57 pm
Hey German, don’t disappoint Molly but do you think you could come over and help me get Scratchy off my bed? He seems to be sleeping on it all the time now.
January 4, 2014 at 4:24 pm
And these are the reasons why you are the cutest and smartest doggy!!! 🙂
Hmmm, I see there is something missing in q 7 starting with an …’f’!!!!
January 4, 2014 at 5:58 pm
Marina, I’m so sorry! I forgot to put fish in there. What am I thinking!? Please forgive me.
January 4, 2014 at 4:42 pm
What fun! And you do listen…but like all good students you have lots of questions!
January 4, 2014 at 5:59 pm
Thanks Patricia. I wish my person would understand that I’m just being a good student.
January 4, 2014 at 6:18 pm
Great quiz… but we didnt read the one question about girlfriends…. here she comes … gotta go!!! You friends, the collies n chuck 🙂
January 4, 2014 at 6:46 pm
Thanks Collies for keeping that from Ginger. Whew! You saved my life!
January 4, 2014 at 8:10 pm
Actually, we probably saved ourselves too! Imagine being here if she goes off the seep end…. We can hear the Muwahahahaha now…..
January 4, 2014 at 9:51 pm
happy New Year, Bongo!! i feel lots of adventures anxiously awaiting for their leader. i loved your quiz…refreshes my poor memory. 😛
January 5, 2014 at 1:29 pm
Thanks Sun. I’m looking forward to all the adventures I’m going to have this year. Happy New Year to you too!
January 5, 2014 at 7:56 am
Hee hee…I enjoyed answering all those trivia quiz, Bongo! What a great idea to review about you with these cute pictures!!! I think that you’re so expressive dog!!! 🙂
January 5, 2014 at 1:29 pm
Thanks Kevin. I bet you figured out all the answers. It was fun putting together the quiz.
January 5, 2014 at 11:33 am
How many girlfriends do you have? I lost count around 5.
January 5, 2014 at 1:31 pm
I’m still counting all my girlfriends. And sometimes I meet new girls.
Dogs N Pawz
January 5, 2014 at 7:12 pm
Loved learning more about you and loved the trivia quiz!
January 5, 2014 at 9:13 pm
Thanks Dogs N Pawz. It was fun doing that quiz.
January 7, 2014 at 8:23 am
Bongo, I had all those answers except I would have said you have ENDLESS girlfriends.
January 7, 2014 at 1:26 pm
Lola, I think you’re right. Of course you’re one of them.