The Mystery Solved

16 Jun

Bongo looking cool with his Detective Dog hat onI’ve been investigating this weird animal phenomenon all week and I’ve finally come to the bottom of it.

Here’s what’s going on.

Every day my person has been locking me in dog jail and leaving.

She says she’s been hanging out with weird animals.

I don’t know why she has to leave the house to do that.

I mean, what could be weirder than the two cats I live with?

***

My person hasn’t helped at all with my investigation so I’ve had to sneak peeks at her camera to see what I could find.

She takes pictures of everything so I knew the answer had to be there.

Well, I found snakes, and tarantulas, and even some pug puppies and their mom – but all those animals live in Arizona so I’m not sure what’s so weird about them.

***

But then I found it.

Vacation Bible School Weird Animal sign

A sign with a really weird animal on it.

That animal must be hanging around somewhere.

But wait!

What’s holding up that sign?

Those are legs.

And they don’t belong to any weird animal that I know of.

I knew it!

Kids tossing splash balls into wading pools

My person has been hanging out with kids.

Lots of kids!

Kids throwing balls.

And she didn’t bring me.

My person has been up to so much mischief!

We’ll see who’s weird by the time I get through with her.

Monday Mischief Pet Blog Hop

Click here to find more mischievous pets.

Posted by on June 16, 2014 in Bongo

17 responses to “The Mystery Solved

1. fredrieka

June 16, 2014 at 10:35 am

kids are fun if she will not bring home a paw baby may be she will bring home a baby withoutpaws

June 16, 2014 at 1:25 pm

Fredrieka, I sure hope my person brings home one of those soon – because she went and visited two more of them this weekend and didn’t bring them home. She could have at least taken me along.

2. Two French Bulldogs

June 16, 2014 at 1:25 pm

That is downright nutty. A weird animal sign with legs
    Lily & Edward

June 16, 2014 at 1:27 pm

Lily & Edward, it sure is weird, isn’t it?

June 16, 2014 at 2:32 pm

Ohhhh…. this is too much, Bongo! Hanging around with kids? …with all those great fans of yours?!!! Doesn’t make sense! 🙂

June 16, 2014 at 7:31 pm

Marina, maybe I can talk my person into bringing all those kids to my house.

4. Dalton

June 17, 2014 at 1:36 am

But you would have been so ace had you gone there!

June 17, 2014 at 8:58 pm

That’s for sure Dalton. I don’t know why my person didn’t take me with her.

June 17, 2014 at 7:53 am

BOL! Funny frilled lizard! He much come from Australia, not from Arizona! What a shame that you couldn’t play with those kids…maybe next time! 🙂

June 17, 2014 at 8:58 pm

Kevin, I’m going to have to block my person from leaving the house unless she takes me with her next time.

6. angelswhisper2011

June 18, 2014 at 12:03 pm

Bongo, it’s not fair. Children love dogs. I better call you when the monsters…I mean the two-feet come, they’re to noisy for me, but I’m sure you like them. They like to cuddle 😉 Pawkiss 🙂

June 18, 2014 at 12:14 pm

Little Binky, I’ll come over any time to help you with the two-feet. I love playing with children – and getting loves from them.

7. snoopys@snoopysdogblog

June 18, 2014 at 4:30 pm

Hey Bongo

I dunno why you can’t go too, I think you’d have a blast with all those kids!

Wags to all,

Your pal Snoopy 🙂

June 18, 2014 at 8:26 pm

Snoopy, I would have so much fun with the kids. And they would love me. I don’t know what my person is thinking going without me.

8. Mags Corner

June 22, 2014 at 8:22 am

Oh, we bet summer church activities are going on…maybe Vacation Bible School. We bet the kids would love to have you come for awhile at least one day sweet Bongo. VBS is so much fun. Hugs and nose kisses

June 22, 2014 at 1:23 pm

Chancy and Mumsy, it was definitely Vacation Bible School. My person hung out there for a whole week and didn’t take me even once. I know those kids would have loved to play with me.

• Mags Corner

June 22, 2014 at 3:04 pm

We thought so and we know those kids would have loved you and played with you. They should let good dogs like you go to VBS.