Rumbly Mischief

20 Oct

Thunder Clouds over SedonaSomebody is a mischief maker and I’m not quite sure who.

But I think it’s my person.

You see, when I woke up this morning the sky was full of clouds and it was rumbling thunder.

And it kept thundering until my person finally left the house.

And forced me to stay in dog jail, mind you, while that thunder was rumbling on.

But this is October and we’re not supposed to get thunder in October.

Bongo on the trail with red rocks and blue sky in the background

This is what an October day where I live is supposed to look like.

And most of the time October days do look like this.

And you know what?

After my person left, the sky cleared up.

When she came back home the sky was all blue.

And then she left again.

And this time when she came home the sky had changed once more.

Cloudy Sky and Red Rocks

Now it looked like this.

And the thunder had come back.

I’m sure my person had something to do with it.

But she’s paying, because there’s no way I’m taking her for a walk today.

Monday Mischief Pet Blog Hop

Click here to find more mischievous pets.

Posted by on October 20, 2014 in Bongo, dogs, humor

Tags: , , , , , , , ,

25 responses to “Rumbly Mischief

October 20, 2014 at 12:28 pm

That, s it Bongo stick by your jail and refuse to move. I reckon there is funny weather all over the world as my garden plants should be getting ready to sleep for the winter but instead they have new buds on them..weird

October 21, 2014 at 9:52 pm

Patrecia, we had funny weather last winter. I wonder what this winter is going to bring. At least my October weather has gotten back to normal. Sunny, warm days. And no more thunder.

2. fredrieka

October 20, 2014 at 12:40 pm

haha well it is crazy weather and stuff. Bongo demand they walk you and have fun that is it no more lazy people

October 21, 2014 at 9:53 pm

Fredrieka, I make my person go on walks with me – except when there’s thunder. I’m not going out of the house in that stuff.

3. Two French Bulldogs

October 20, 2014 at 1:29 pm

Those clouds look like they are filled with boomers
    Lily & Edward

October 21, 2014 at 9:54 pm

Lily & Edward, they sure were. At least the boomers didn’t come on top of us. I really hate it when they do.

October 20, 2014 at 2:29 pm

I think your rumbly, thundery person should go in dog jail and you should come out and have fun.

October 21, 2014 at 9:54 pm

Good idea Cupcake. If she’s in dog jail she won’t be able to bring more thunder around.

5. Raven (@indulgedfurries)

October 20, 2014 at 5:12 pm

Thunder boomers are awful. Why can’t the humans stop that noisy mischief!

October 21, 2014 at 9:55 pm

Raven, I sure wish they would. I hate I’m deathly afraid of those boomers.

6. Groovy Goldendoodles

October 20, 2014 at 8:45 pm

I guess it was Summer trying to have it’s last goodbye. Hopefully there will be no more thunder for a while.

October 21, 2014 at 9:56 pm

Goldendoodles, at least it’s gone away for now. I hope it never comes back.

7. tylersat99

October 20, 2014 at 10:51 pm

Sorry you had such awful skies. We are suppose to see the trees turn in Oct. but this year it’s just rainy and 50’s. Amazingly we had a beautiful sunny day in the 70’s last Friday then back next day to 50’s and rain. Mica did get in a woods walk, hope your weather stops all this mischief!

October 21, 2014 at 10:01 pm

Mica, my weather has stopped its mischief for now. I hope yours does too. It’s miserable when you have to miss your walks.

8. Dalton

October 21, 2014 at 12:59 am

How strange that your person would take the thunder away but then bring it right back??!

October 21, 2014 at 10:02 pm

Dalton, if we can figure out why people do what they do I think we could get rich.

October 21, 2014 at 7:17 am

Normal October day where you live are beautiful!!! Probably that thunder is so jealous of the lovely weather in October. 🙂

October 21, 2014 at 10:03 pm

Kevin, I think you’re right. That thunder was just jealous. At least it’s gone again now. I hope it never comes back.

10. Marty the Manx

October 21, 2014 at 5:09 pm

Bongo is your Mom a rainmaker?

October 21, 2014 at 10:11 pm

Marty, I’m not sure about rainmaker because we’ve hardly had any lately, but she’s definitely a thundermaker.

11. snoopys@snoopysdogblog

October 25, 2014 at 8:06 am

Sorry you’re getting so much scary thunder buddy, wanna come and live here? We hardly ever get thunder!

I hope you’re having a fun day,

Your pal Snoopy 🙂

October 27, 2014 at 10:03 pm

Snoopy, I’m on my way! Anyplace without thunder is my new home.

12. I LOVE PETS

January 22, 2016 at 5:02 pm

I have always known how important your blog is to you so I’ll check out your other posts. Will keep a eye out for new posts from you. Wish I could come to visit you but I live in ca. I would still love to talk with you though…

January 27, 2016 at 5:57 pm

For some reason my person hasn’t been helping me write any blog posts lately and only lets me do shorter things on Facebook. I don’t know why, but thanks for stopping by. Oh, and you’re only the next state over. I’m in AZ. I bet we could meet in the middle somewhere.

• I LOVE PETS

February 6, 2016 at 6:10 am

Huh. Okay. I’ll keep an eye out for some more of your posts.