I’m still sleeping off the dog hotel. I didn’t even care when my person stopped on our walk to take pictures of flowers. It gave me a chance to rest.
But I remembered that awhile ago Bumpy Road to Bubba and Little Binky and Angels Whisper invited me to coffee. Maybe that would help me wake up.
Person, what do you mean you don’t have any coffee in the house? How am I going to answer questions about drinking coffee if I don’t have any to drink?
No, I don’t want any tea. This is supposed to be about coffee.
How am I going to wake up without coffee?
This isn’t going anywhere. My person is so uncooperative sometimes.
But I just remembered that a few days ago Little Binky sent me some more questions. And I don’t even have to have coffee to answer them. So here goes:
- What do you prefer, water or milk? I drink lots and lots of water. It gives me excuses to go outside more often.
- Do you like rain or snow? I love playing in snow and going for walks in snow. We just haven’t had very much of it here lately. But I can’t complain. Sunshine is good too.
- Do you believe in Furry-land? I’m not sure what that is. Is it anything like Candy Land? Anywhere that you get lots of treats is good.
- Do you believe in Angels? My person says angels are real, but I’m still looking for one. Sometimes I see fairies on my trails though.
- What do you do if you find a lot of money? No one seems to drop lots of money on my trails, but if I found a lot I would turn it in for treats.
- When are you the most active and when are you the most laziest inactive? I get really active when someone comes to visit or I’m doing something out of the ordinary. I’m most inactive after I’ve been at the dog hotel – like right now. Sleep is good.
- What would you do if you had to take care of your own dinner? I would steal Scratchy’s cat food.
- Where would you fly to if you had wings? When my people try to sneak away and do things without me I would fly to wherever they are. They wouldn’t be able to have fun without me anymore.
- How do you show your affection? By bringing balls full of slobber to my people so they can toss them for me.
- What color is your favorite? That would have to be black and white. The color of me.
- What smell is your favorite? Anything good to eat and the messages that other dogs leave for me on my trails.
This answering question stuff is taking a lot out of me. I think I’ll go back to sleep now.