Person, what do you mean you don’t have any coffee in the house? How am I going to answer questions about drinking coffee if I don’t have any to drink?
No, I don’t want any tea. This is supposed to be about coffee.
How am I going to wake up without coffee?
This isn’t going anywhere. My person is so uncooperative sometimes.
But I just remembered that a few days ago Little Binky sent me some more questions. And I don’t even have to have coffee to answer them. So here goes:
- What do you prefer, water or milk? I drink lots and lots of water. It gives me excuses to go outside more often.
- Do you like rain or snow? I love playing in snow and going for walks in snow. We just haven’t had very much of it here lately. But I can’t complain. Sunshine is good too.
- Do you believe in Furry-land? I’m not sure what that is. Is it anything like Candy Land? Anywhere that you get lots of treats is good.
- Do you believe in Angels? My person says angels are real, but I’m still looking for one. Sometimes I see fairies on my trails though.
- What do you do if you find a lot of money? No one seems to drop lots of money on my trails, but if I found a lot I would turn it in for treats.
- When are you the most active and when are you the most laziest inactive? I get really active when someone comes to visit or I’m doing something out of the ordinary. I’m most inactive after I’ve been at the dog hotel – like right now. Sleep is good.
- What would you do if you had to take care of your own dinner? I would steal Scratchy’s cat food.
- Where would you fly to if you had wings? When my people try to sneak away and do things without me I would fly to wherever they are. They wouldn’t be able to have fun without me anymore.
- How do you show your affection? By bringing balls full of slobber to my people so they can toss them for me.
- What color is your favorite? That would have to be black and white. The color of me.
- What smell is your favorite? Anything good to eat and the messages that other dogs leave for me on my trails.
This answering question stuff is taking a lot out of me. I think I’ll go back to sleep now.