Bongo Nemesis

24 Sep

I think I was just called a really bad name. My person and I were out on the trail near our house when along comes one of the dogs we see there sometimes with his person. That other dog’s person held his dog so he wouldn’t get too close to me. Then he called me that name. I didn’t even know what it meant and my person had to look it up for me. That person called me a nemesis.

Never mind that it was one of the dogs I tried to get to a couple weeks ago and my person didn’t let go of my leash and she hit her head on the pavement. I already wrote about that. My person made me write about it. But now I’m getting called names. I don’t think I even deserve that name. My person says a nemesis is someone who gets even. I don’t do that – well not very often, that is.

I wonder if I could get that dog to get loose off his leash and run off with me. That way I could get even with his person for calling me a name.

Related Stories:

Who Won the Tug o War?

Getting Even

Posted by on September 24, 2011 in Bongo, dogs, humor, pets

6 responses to “Bongo Nemesis

September 25, 2011 at 5:33 am

ROFL at least your nemsis is a dog…. mine is a cat! That slaps me! *burns with embarrassment*

• BongoDogOwner

September 25, 2011 at 2:15 pm

Rumpy, I guess I’m lucky. My cat stays out of my way most of the time.

September 25, 2011 at 8:16 am

Dignity Bongo. Rise above it. When the tall person, De and me were out walking recently a villager wrongly accused me savaging his Caucasian Shepherd. De was very angry. I stayed calm.

• BongoDogOwner

September 25, 2011 at 2:14 pm

Bassa, it wouldn’t be so bad except that when I asked my person what she thought of that name she wouldn’t say anything.

3. Reba Messina

September 26, 2011 at 1:34 pm

Hi Bongo – I really enjoy reading your blog. You can take care of that nemesis of yours!

• BongoDogOwner

September 26, 2011 at 4:58 pm

Thanks Reba. I’ll work on that nemesis thing. -Bongo

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: