Missing Bongo???

25 Nov

Scratchy on the DoorThis is Scratchy here again. Still hanging out in the house by myself. I’ve been wondering what to do so I decided to try a balancing act. I thought I’d see what my younger person has on the top of his bookshelf and the top of the door is the way to get there.

It was a little tricky getting up here and now I’ve got to figure out the best way to get down.

Okay, I admit it. I’m really bored and I had to make up something to tell you. After all, Bongo’s not around to know I’m on his blog so I’ve got to write something.

That picture of me is real, my person didn’t Photoshop it or anything, but she took it a long time ago. I’m not as spry as I used to be and besides, the furniture’s been rearranged and there’s no bookshelf near the door anymore.

I can’t believe I’m saying this. I’m actually missing Bongo.

Posted by on November 25, 2011 in humor, pets

Tags: , ,

12 responses to “Missing Bongo???

November 25, 2011 at 10:46 am

*whispers* I bet he misses you too Scratchy.

November 26, 2011 at 10:42 am

Rumpy, when he comes home he’ll pretend like he didn’t miss me at all. -Scratchy

2. 2browndawgs

November 25, 2011 at 3:04 pm

Wow Scratchy, that is a good trick. Hopefully Bongo will be home soon!

November 26, 2011 at 10:46 am

Brown Dawgs, I’m kind of missing Bongo, but I think I might change my mind after he gets back home.

3. Patricia

November 25, 2011 at 7:42 pm

Love your picture, Scratchy. Dolly used to sleep on the top of the door. She is really old now and has some difficulty just walking so the door days are but a memory.

Funny how sometimes absence makes the heart grow fonder. Don’t worry Bongo will be back soon and you will feel normal again.

November 26, 2011 at 10:48 am

Patricia, I can still get to the top of the kitchen cabinets to get away from Bongo if he’s bugging me too much. I may be up there again after he gets home.

4. Just Ramblin' Pier

November 26, 2011 at 6:53 pm

Sometimes distance makes the heart grow fonder. : )

November 27, 2011 at 5:07 pm

Just Ramblin’ Pier, I kind of miss Bongo now, but I’m thinking that when he comes home I’ll be ready to send him back to the dog hotel. -Scratchy

November 27, 2011 at 12:46 am

Great picture!

November 27, 2011 at 5:13 pm

Thanks Bassa. I posed specially for it. -Scratchy

November 28, 2011 at 3:56 am

Hi Scratchy!
    Tigger here…. just give him a friendly scratch on the nose! He’ll realise how much he missed you then! 🙂

November 28, 2011 at 10:18 am

Tigger, I like that scratch on the nose idea. I think those dogs are picking on us. We cats need to stick together. -Scratchy

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )