The Aliens Have Landed

07 Dec

White dome in SedonaSedona, where I live is well known for aliens and for UFO sightings. Personally, I’ve never seen an alien or a UFO. I guess they don’t hang out on my trails.

But this time the evidence is clear. There is no doubt about it. The aliens left one of their UFOs behind. They just parked it and left it. It’s been hanging around for days now.

I’m not sure where the aliens went though. Maybe they went on one of those Pink Jeep Tours. Or maybe they went on a helicopter ride because their spaceship couldn’t swoop down those canyons the way a helicopter can.

What if they went on a hike and got lost? I could go sniffing them out – but what does an alien smell like? I guess I could sniff until I smell something I don’t recognize. That would be the aliens.

Whatever they’re doing, I guess they’ve been doing it for too long because my person told me their spaceship collapsed.

This could be really serious because that means those aliens are living here now. And if I ever run across them I’m going to have to teach them a few lessons.

The first lesson is that every dog you meet must be given treats.

The second lesson is – oh, I forgot. Just repeat the first lesson over and over again.

Bongo getting a treat

Posted by on December 7, 2012 in Bongo, dogs, humor

Tags: , , , , , , ,

27 responses to “The Aliens Have Landed

December 7, 2012 at 10:54 am

…”every dog you meet must be given treats” -“every dog you meet must be given treats”, “every dog you meet must be given treats” ok I think I got it now and I’m ready to transmit via satellite to make sure every being [terrestrial or not], gets it too!!!!
    🙂

December 7, 2012 at 11:27 am

Thank you Marina. You are the best. I think I’ll head out to my trails now to go get the treats that everyone is about to give to me.

• marina kanavaki

December 7, 2012 at 11:34 am

You do that Bongo, I’m still at it: “”every dog you meet must be given treats”, “”every dog you…
        😆

2. thesweetkitten

December 7, 2012 at 10:58 am

If you get too many treats, you will become too fat, Bongo!

December 7, 2012 at 11:28 am

Never, Sweet Kitten, never. I’ll just take my person on longer walks so I can burn it off.

December 7, 2012 at 11:53 am

I HOPE that’s a spacecraft and not a b-b-b-b-balloon. Those things freak me out big time. Also, if it is a craft, I’m pretty sure the aliens will smell like candy. Or bacon. Or sardines. Good luck with the search.

December 7, 2012 at 12:13 pm

Cupcake, I think I’d like it to be one of those craft things. Those aliens would smell really good. It’s not one of those b-b-b-b-balloon things so don’t worry – although we do have big balloons here. My person says it was some kind of dome building. I’m thinking those aliens were trying to fool people and make them think it was a building.

December 7, 2012 at 11:55 am

Aliens, little green men and things that go bump in the night..you do find strange things where you live….maybe yesterdays big bang was one of the spaceships coming into land! Go check it out Bongo..the world is waiting for your report

December 7, 2012 at 12:14 pm

Patreciau, you might just be right. That loud boom sound might have been a spaceship. I’m checking it out now.

5. Delft

December 7, 2012 at 1:45 pm

I think you also need to teach the aliens about giving loves!

December 7, 2012 at 4:38 pm

Delft, treats and loves – that’s the best. I hope those aliens are good at both.

6. Two French Bulldogs

December 7, 2012 at 5:32 pm

momma loves that beautiful Sedona
    Benny & Lily

December 7, 2012 at 6:32 pm

Benny & Lily, you’ll have to come for a visit. You would love it too.

7. Patricia

December 7, 2012 at 8:38 pm

I think some of my relatives are aliens. If you see them no worries they carry treats at all times.

December 7, 2012 at 9:05 pm

Patricia, your relatives can visit me anytime – as long as they share their treats.

8. angelswhisper2011

December 8, 2012 at 3:06 am

Bongo, maybe the aliens come to celebrate Christmas with you and bring lots of treats and presents 🙂

December 8, 2012 at 10:40 am

Angels Whisper, I think those aliens must have heard what a wonderful holiday Christmas is – and that there was a dog here -me- that could use extra treats and presents. But if I get enough extra I’ll send some your way.

9. sagechronicles

December 8, 2012 at 7:19 am

Hmmmm. I wonder what alien treats are like? And have they had lessons in ‘treat giving’? Certainly worth finding out, dontcha think?

December 8, 2012 at 10:41 am

Sage, if they’re treats they’ve got to be good. And I could certainly give them some lessons on how to give me treats. I bet if you found those aliens you could give them some lessons too.

10. dianeskitchentable

December 8, 2012 at 12:25 pm

Aliens smell alien Bongo & they eat all your Reese’s Pieces so make sure you don’t have any of those around.

December 8, 2012 at 1:03 pm

Diana and Lola, I’ll make sure to hide all my Reese’s Pieces, but I might have to phone home to find out where they are.

December 8, 2012 at 4:58 pm

Hmmm….I wonder if aliens have alien dogs on their planet? They might take their alien dogs with them and you might meet them, too Bongo! How exciting!
    BOL! The lesson sounds perfect! I hope they learn it quickly! 🙂

December 8, 2012 at 10:36 pm

Kevin, that sounds like fun – meeting alien dogs. I hope those aliens learn fast too.

12. snoopys@snoopysdogblog

December 9, 2012 at 8:50 pm

Hey Bongo,

Great lessons to teach the aliens, don’t forget to teach them about mischief too buddy!! 🙂

I hope you’re having a fun day,

Your pal Snoopy 🙂

December 9, 2012 at 9:19 pm

Hey Snoopy, I’ll for sure give those aliens some mischief lessons. I’ve just got to make sure they don’t do mischief to me.

December 14, 2012 at 8:14 am

Aliens!! Ginger wants one of those spacecraft!!! Treats….. yes multiple treats are always good… but Ginger says watch where your human gets those treats from and take it and then you can have as many treats as you like! Muwahahaha

December 14, 2012 at 10:51 pm

Ginger, my person is tricky. She puts my treats on top of the refrigerator. I can see them plain as day, but even though I’m a pretty good jumper I can’t jump high enough to get the treats.

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )