I Didn’t Do It

13 May

Bongo near a knocked over trash canI don’t get it. Why would my person think I did this? I was just trying to tell her what Scratchy did while she was gone.

I would never knock over that garbage can. Why would I do that? I know how to open the can so why would I knock it over?

Oops. I mean, Scratchy knows how to open the can.

Sometimes there’s nothing good that I can reach though. It’s all down in the bottom.

Well I had to try reaching it because Scratchy couldn’t. I was only helping him out.

Bongo, a downed trash can, and garbage on the floor

What’s that stuff on the floor?

Scratchy put it there. Besides, you didn’t want it anyway.

Scratchy, I told you that you should have finished that stuff off. Then no one would know what you did.

What do you mean, I have a guilty look?

I’m not guilty.

Wait, wait! Is this better?

Bongo looking innocent

Do I look innocent now?

Monday Mischief Pet Blog Hop

Click here to find more mischievous pets.

Posted by on May 13, 2013 in Bongo, dogs, humor

Tags: , , , , ,

43 responses to “I Didn’t Do It

1. biswaksen

May 13, 2013 at 10:33 am

haha haha ha..
    great goin’ bongo 😛

May 13, 2013 at 1:23 pm

Thanks Biswaksen. I knew somebody would appreciate this. And thanks for stopping by and commenting.

• biswaksen

May 13, 2013 at 3:50 pm

Ya Ya sure….with pleasure
        I Love Dogs,how could I miss out Bongo 😀
        hope I get chance to come over more adventures of Bongo 😛
        see you soon 🙂

May 13, 2013 at 10:39 am

B., you may want to work on your innocent look. Your face got guiltier and guiltier in every picture! It’s no wonder you can’t sell your story. I wish you could come here and help me reach my garbage pail. I’m too tiny to even get close.

May 13, 2013 at 1:24 pm

Cupcake, I’d be glad to help you with your garbage pail – oops, I mean I’ll send Scratchy right over to get into your garbage for you.

3. Kat n collies

May 13, 2013 at 10:47 am

Uh oh! Bad kitty!

Are those corn husks? One of our collie cousins ate a corncob whole, and it caused an obstruction. And corncobs don’t digest and don’t show up on x-rays. (not too many people know about this, so we thought we would share, just in case)

May 13, 2013 at 1:27 pm

Oh no Kat n Collies, I think I ate some corn cobs. I mean Scratchy ate some corn cobs. So far things are moving through fine though (and I really did this – I mean Scratchy really did this a few days ago).

4. Gizmo

May 13, 2013 at 10:48 am

I know you’re innocent Bongo…Scratchy is framing you!

May 13, 2013 at 1:27 pm

Gizmo, I’m so glad you believe me. Scratchy is always trying to blame me for things.

5. Kat n collies

May 13, 2013 at 10:49 am

But Bongo, we have a hard time believing you were involved, this has CATastropy written all over it!

May 13, 2013 at 1:28 pm

Kat n Collies, I’m so glad you believe me. Now I’ve just got to convince my person. I don’t know why she always trusts Scratchy.

May 13, 2013 at 10:58 am

Oh, Bongo I love your innocent look …
    Mysterious forces circulate in your house! Obviously it couldn’t be you …obviously!
    😆

May 13, 2013 at 1:29 pm

Thanks for sticking up for me Marina. Sometimes I think Scratchy is a ninja cat.

May 13, 2013 at 11:13 am

I KNOW it was you…even if Scratchy started it , you would have taken over ….but you are trying so hard to look the sweet innocent Bongo…so you will be forgiven but do not do it again….Whilst you are there can you tell me how to stop my Benji dog from digging up my garden whilst I am out shopping? Your advice would be most welcome.

May 13, 2013 at 1:31 pm

Patrecia, it was too Scratchy. I don’t know what to tell you about Benji in the garden though. For some reason my person won’t leave me in the yard alone. For some reason she doesn’t like it when I jump the fence.

8. Will and Eko

May 13, 2013 at 11:39 am

I’m sure you had NOTHING to do with it….pshh, sorry I’m trying to keep a straight face

May 13, 2013 at 1:31 pm

Will and Eko, I didn’t do it – really. Scratchy has super cat powers or something.

9. jaspersdoggyworld

May 13, 2013 at 12:25 pm

Of course, you had nothing to do with ti. It must have been S.O.D (someotherdoggy) visiting you, as he often comes and sees Me and Nellie. He is such a naughty doggy. Love Nellie and Jasper, the two bestest maremmas in all the land.

May 13, 2013 at 1:33 pm

Nellie and Jasper, S.O.D. must be a traveling dog because he showed up at my house too. Is there a way to keep him out so we don’t get in trouble?

10. Anonymous

May 13, 2013 at 1:30 pm

Bongo, we can come up with some pictures using photoshop to frame scratchy…. woks everytime… muwahahahah
    -Ginger

May 13, 2013 at 1:35 pm

Ginger, since my person won’t let me use her camera I think that’s the way to go. We can make Photoshop show what Scratchy actually did.

May 13, 2013 at 1:32 pm

Bongo! We can use photoshop to create pictures to prove Scratchy did it.. works everytime! Muwahahahahah
    -Ginger

May 13, 2013 at 1:37 pm

Ginger, I don’t know what happened but this comment showed up in my spam box. Maybe that’s a message – that we’re getting Spam for dinner. Nom nom

12. susank456

May 13, 2013 at 2:35 pm

Of course you didn’t do it. Charlie never does that either, it’s always Orso who gets into everything.

May 13, 2013 at 9:12 pm

Susan, I’m so glad you’re sticking up for me. For some reason my person just doesn’t believe me.

May 13, 2013 at 2:40 pm

Yes, that last one’s better. (Funny. The German is trying innocent faces even as we speak..something about a storm, hail, and Granny the cat was so worried she ate the throw pillow on the couch. Haven’t heard Granny’s response yet.)

May 13, 2013 at 9:13 pm

Karen, it was Granny for sure. The German couldn’t possible have done it.

14. dogloverofmax@gmail.com

May 13, 2013 at 5:13 pm

Bongo Max INSISTS you are 100% innocent and you pretty well sold me on that face 🙂

May 13, 2013 at 9:14 pm

Max, you’re my best buddy now. Nothing like a dog to back another dog up.

15. Two French Bulldogs

May 13, 2013 at 6:27 pm

We get blamed for the weirdest things
    Benny & Lily

May 13, 2013 at 9:14 pm

Benny & Lily, I don’t know why our people are so quick to accuse us of things.

16. Dalton

May 14, 2013 at 1:22 am

Anyone can see you didn’t do it!

May 14, 2013 at 11:01 am

Dalton, I’m sure glad you and so many of my blogging friends believe me. Maybe that will be enough to convince my person I’m innocent.

May 14, 2013 at 7:53 am

*giggles* Of course you look very innocent Bongo! Especially on the 2nd picture!!! *still giggles*
    *whispers* Do you sometimes find delicious treats from the gabage? 🙂

May 14, 2013 at 11:03 am

Kevin, sometimes I find some really good things in there – I mean Scratchy finds some good things in there – but mostly it’s just paper and stuff that smells like food so I chew it up.

18. kolytyi

May 14, 2013 at 10:32 am

Another scandalous story. First, your person offers you dog food on the Eat What You Want Day. Then, she grudges you even things that she has thrown away already as useless. I think you should ask Easy for advice on staff training.

May 14, 2013 at 11:04 am

Kolytyi, I definitely need some kind of help getting my person trained right.

19. Flo

May 14, 2013 at 8:22 pm

Hahaha! Cats are SO mischievous. And obviously not as smart as dogs… dogs never get caught doing daft stuff like that. Silly Scratchy. 😉

May 14, 2013 at 10:12 pm

Flo, Scratchy is always getting into some kind of mischief. I wish he’d stop because I always seem to get blamed.

20. angelswhisper2011

May 15, 2013 at 2:29 pm

Bongo, garbage cans sometimes live their own lifes, so of course you didn’t do it 😉

May 15, 2013 at 11:41 pm

Little Binky, that must be it. That garbage can got tired of standing up and just fell over.

21. dianeskitchentable

May 16, 2013 at 11:52 am

Not Guilty! I’m guessing the window was open & a big wind came & knocked that can over.

May 16, 2013 at 3:18 pm

Thanks Diane and Lola. That’s definitely what happened – and I think Scratchy helped a little.