Blame it on the Cat

26 Sep

Neighbor CatOops! I think I’m in trouble again. But it’s not my fault. My person was outside sweeping up juniper berries. I don’t like it when she goes outside without me, but then it got even worse. I saw a strange cat sitting in our driveway. Do you believe it? In our driveway – my driveway! My person saw the cat too.

Then you know what she did? She came in and got her camera to take pictures of that cat. I love it when she takes pictures of me. Something about the click of the camera excites me and I jump and drag my toys around the house. My person has to take extra pictures of me because I’m giving her so many great poses.

But she wanted to take pictures of that cat. That’s not fair and as a matter of fact it’s totally bad. I jumped and barked at the front window. I’m not supposed to be on the couch that’s there, but I didn’t care. Then I jumped up really high and pawed at the blinds coming down. Oops. I broke a slat. But it’s not my fault. I’m blaming it on the cat.

Related Posts:

Click of the Camera

Berry Blast

Posted by on September 26, 2011 in Bongo, dogs, humor, pets

Tags: ,

8 responses to “Blame it on the Cat

September 26, 2011 at 5:34 pm

Bongo, I think cats frame us dogs *sigh*

• BongoDogOwner

September 26, 2011 at 5:51 pm

Rumpy, I don’t know what it is about cats, but they know how to get us in trouble.

2. lolapup

September 26, 2011 at 5:39 pm

Definitely the cat’s fault! You were doing your job protecting your yard.

• BongoDogOwner

September 26, 2011 at 5:51 pm

Thanks for your support Lola. Now if I can only convince my person.

September 26, 2011 at 10:55 pm

Deliberate provocation by that cat Bongo. I agree with Rumpy – you were ‘framed’ 🙂

• BongoDogOwner

September 27, 2011 at 11:19 am

Bassa, those cats are something else. You can’t get rid of them and you can’t ignore them.

4. iowadogblog

September 27, 2011 at 6:49 am

Gertie and Duke go nuts (and rightly so) when there’s a cat in our yard! And it happens way more often than you think it would, given that we have two large dogs in this yard who do not like cats! Thanks for the award, by the way. I am still figuring out how those work.

• BongoDogOwner

September 27, 2011 at 11:22 am

Gertie and Duke, those cats can be such big teases aren’t they. They know they can climb a tree and get away from us before we can get to them. -Bongo

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )