I don’t think I’m very good at this tagging game. I keep getting tagged – all the time. A bunch of my dog blogging friends tagged me, and at the same time I was putting up a post answering those questions my friends at Bringing up Bella were tagging me again. Bella is a rescue dog from Puerto Rico who was sent to the States to find her forever home.
I’ve also been tagged by two people blogging friends and they gave me two entirely different sets of questions. They really made me think and my brain is all fuzzy now from answering all these questions. My person says sometimes people have to take tests in school and sometimes they’re really hard. I think this was like one of those hard tests. I hope I got an A.
The first person blogging friend to tag me was Buddhakat. Buddhakat’s blog has all kinds of interesting things on it, but my favorites are the Friday Fractals. These are unique pieces of computer generated art. Each one is different and they’re all beautiful. And I think they get better every week.
So here’s the questions:
1) If you could live in any OTHER time, when would it be and why?
Time? What’s that? I’m happy where I am.
2) What about yourself are you most proud of?
I’m proud that I’ve been able to make so many friends through my blog.
3) Who is your absolute favorite musical artist/group? Movie?
I don’t know about music, but I found out there’s a band called The Bongodogs. That’s my favorite name for a band. Movie? That would have to be Marley and Me. Marley is my mentor.
4) What subject was your favorite in all of your schooling? Why?
My favorite subject would have to be PE, ‘cause my person takes me on lots of hikes.
5) The most important thing I want to teach my children is____________.
Someone took care of that so I can’t have any children, but if I had any I would have to teach them how to be mischievous like me.
6) What three things would you grab if your house were aburning and you knew for sure your family and animals were all safe?
My Frisbee, my squeaky toys, and my dog treats.
7) Do you have nightmares? Care to share?
I sleep really well, but I worry if I think my person is going to leave me.
8) Coke or Pepsi?
9) Do you believe in the paranormal? Do you have any experiences you’d like to tell us about? Please?
I believe in Ghost Dog.
10) My favorite season is _______________ because__________.
My favorite season is fall, because it has the best weather for going on walks.
11) What one 6 word phrase or sentence best describes you?
I’m most happy on my trails.
The second person blogging friend to tag me is Windupmyskirt. I’m not sure how to describe her blog, except that it’s a lot different than mine.
So here’s my second test. This is hard.
1. Why did you start your blog?
My person decided it was better to laugh at my antics than to get upset, so she started putting funny things on Facebook about me. I really didn’t like her making fun of me but so many of her friends liked it that she decided I could have my own blog.
2. Who is your favourite actor/actress?
That would be Jonah, the dog who plays Marley in Marley and Me.
3. Name your favourite band/musician?
I’m not into music, but the name I like best for a band is The Bongodogs.
4. What is your favourite TV Show?
My person won’t let me watch TV.
5. Who is your favourite scientist?
It must be Pavlov because he gave his dog treats.
6. Name your favourite author?
John Grogan. He wrote Marley and Me.
7. What do you do with your free time when you are not online?
Go on walks on my trails and catch Frisbees. Oh yeah, and eat.
8. If you had to live in another country, which country would you choose and why?
I love where I live because my trails are here, but I would like to visit all of my blogging friends who live in other countries.
9. What three words best describe you?
Fun, energetic, mischievous
10. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Getting into mischief when no one’s around to see what I’m doing. But I don’t feel guilty about it unless I get caught.
11. If you were throwing a dinner party, and could invite any 10 people (living or dead) who would you invite?
Can I invite 10 dogs? I don’t think the people would like what I’m serving.